HEALTH & SAFETY
We aim to instill safety in our employees the moment they enter our doors, or from the moment we roll-out onto a new site, weaving it into our corporate DNA BelMARK is dedicated to continuous improvement in HSE Risk Management of its’ employees as well as other entities involved in its activities by continuously reducing the impact of its’ operations on the environment by means of implementing a general Health, Safety & Environment protection Heading System (hereafter referred to as HSE-HS).
International’s HSE-HS :
- We believe in promoting jobs and protecting people
- We aim at developing opportunities for our workers to obtain decent and productive work, in conditions of freedom, equity, security and dignity.
- We look for hard controls when we are dealing with high risk activities.
- Everyone has safety accountabilities that are communicated and owned.
- The company retains the services of good clinic to take care of the workers.
- A strong focus on reassessing job safety when changes occur.
- Working as partners with our clients is crucial in achieving a common approach and commitment to safety as we work towards our goals.
- Our team conducts daily, weekly and monthly inspections along with consultants and project management teams.
We commit to providing a safe work environment for all employees every single day, and to ensure that safe work practices, safety training and supervision are in place to eliminate the possibility of incident or injury. We continually seek to identify and eliminate any potential safety hazards on our projects and we won’t compromise on safety.